'WITHIN THE DIVIDED BODY'
A symposium on the occasion of the exhibition ?The Divided Body'
Thursday 4th of december 2014
Segment I - M Museum Leuven
Leopold Vanderkelenstraat 28
- 13u Introduction by Wim Lambrecht
- 13u10 ?Pilgrimage', documentary film by Werner Herzog, 2001
- 13u30 Femmy Otten brings images and words about her artistic practice
- 13u50 Emilio Fantin talks about a collaborative art project: ?the celebration of the living'
- 14u15 Hannah Joris talks about ?jewelry art as contemporary relics'
- 14u35 Volkmar Mühleis talks about his book ?Mädchen mit totem Vogel'
- 15u00 Q&A with Femmy Otten, Emilio Fantin, Hannah Joris and Volkmar Mühleis. Moderated by Bart Geerts
- 15u30 Pauze
- 15u45 - 16u45 Exhibition visits:
- ?Vesalius, Imagining the Body' with curator Geert Van Paemel
- ?Markus Schinwald' with curator Eva Wittockx
- 16u45 Walk to the Predikherenkerk
Segment II - Predikherenkerk
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwstraat, 3000 Leuven
- 17u00 ?The Restless Gods' by Femmy Otten ?with Lora Joudkaite (dans) and Peter le Feber (hobo)
- 17u20 ?How to walk with the dead' by Juan Pablo Plazas
- 17u40 ?Project Steve' by Jarah Orije adaption of ?Violin Phase' from Steve Reich
- 18u00 Exhibition visit ?The Divided Body' with curator Wim Lambrecht
- Registration fee: 5 EUR, payment in cash only
- Register here: www.luca-arts.be/dividedtickets